Due to the entry into force of the relevant amendment to the “Law on Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that Use dispensable cookies, before it navigates through them.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct operation of the site.
By using these devices the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as preferences for the display of the pages of this server, name and password, products that interest him most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE NORMATIVE AND RELATED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytic cookies and those of advertising and affiliation, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services Expressly requested by the user.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
On the types of cookies, there are five large groups:
- Analytic cookies: collect usage information from the website.
- Social cookies: those that are necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate Cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website
Establishes an affiliation agreement (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and Behavior Cookies: Collect information about user preferences and retargeting.
- Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE
List the names of cookies and their functions, for example:
- PHPSESSID: Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the session identifier. Removed when closing browser.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the language of the session. Removed when closing browser.
- ac cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of if the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visits control feature. The first time a user enters the website through a browser will install this cookie. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie considers that it is the same user. Only in the case that the user changes of browser, will be considered another user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _utma: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of access to the web page. It expires 30 minutes after the last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with urchin.js tracking code. Removed when closing browser.
- _utmz: Google Analytics cookie that stores the traffic source or campaign to explain how the user came to the website. It expires 6 months after the last update.